How to apply?
Applying for the Wood Program
The application period for the Wood Program 2019–2020 is from March 17 to April 14.
The tuition fee is EUR 7200 per year.
We may accept applications after the final deadline if vacancies arise. Applicants applying to several programs sometimes cause cancellations and places may become available. If you are interested and have missed the deadline, you may inquire about such vacancies.
The Wood Program studies cover the entire academic year from early September until the end of May.
The principle language of the Wood Program is drawings and models, but we rely on English to communicate. Although we do not require an English language certificate for admission, students who do not speak English as their first language must be ready to follow courses, participate in discussions and express themselves verbally.
Applications should include
- Completed application form
- Motivation letter and a short CV
- Offical Transcript of academic records
- Portfolio displaying the applicant's design and planning projects
- Financial statement
Recommendations for the portfolio
- Hardcopy (paper) submissions only. Maximum size A3
- Digital versions cannot be accepted in any form.
- You may include a link to a personal webpage, but a printed version is still required.
- The portfolio should include samples of your design and planning works from courses, studios and practice if applicable.
- The portfolio should demonstrate your personal skills, capabilities and working methods.
- The portfolio should include your name and your role in any work carried out with a larger team.